1. INFORMATION ABOUT US Austin Davis Biologics Ltd is a limited company providing a horse tapeworm diagnostic service direct to horse owners in the UK. This site is operated by and the goods you purchase will be supplied by Austin Davis Biologics Ltd ("we"). We are registered in England and Wales, under company number 06878611 and with our registered office at Denfield Lodge, Lower Street, Great Addington, Northamptonshire, NN14 4BL. Our main trading address is Unit 1 Denfield Lodge, Lower Street, Great Addington, Northamptonshire, NN14 4BL. Our VAT number is 984479162. You can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com, or write to us at Unit 1 Denfield Lodge, Lower Street, Great Addington, Northants, NN14 4BL.
3. ORDER ACKNOWLEDGEMENT If you submit an order for goods via this site by clicking 'Submit order', your order is an offer to us to buy the goods on our website. We will acknowledge receipt of your order by sending you an automatically generated e-mail acknowledging your order. This is only an acknowledgement of receipt of your order, and no binding contract will be formed between us. You should read and check the details in this e-mail to ensure that they are correct. If the details in the e-mail confirming your order are not correct, or if you are not satisfied with the details in the e-mail, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. PRICE AND DELIVERY COSTS We shall use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the prices quoted on our site are correct. Information displayed on this site relating to pricing is subject to change by us without notice, but those on the site at the time of any order placed will be the prices applicable to that order. Where the correct price of the goods is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount on dispatch. If the correct price of the goods is higher than the price stated on our site, we may, if possible, reject your order in our discretion, in which case we will notify you of such rejection and the correct price for the goods. Unless stated otherwise, all prices include VAT (where applicable) and include delivery costs.
5. AVAILABILITY AND DELIVERY Information displayed on this site relating to availability is subject to change by us without notice. We cannot guarantee permanent or continuous availability of all products on this site. All orders are subject to availability at all times. We deliver within the United Kingdom only. We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order on the site. Delivery will be made according to the information on the product pages after your order is accepted. We are not responsible for any delay in delivery caused by the unavailability of someone to take delivery of the products. It is your responsibility to contact the post office or courier company as applicable to arrange the collection or delivery of products that could not be delivered because you were unavailable.
6. PAYMENT Payment for goods can be made through the PayPal portal, using either a PayPal account or a credit or debit card. Your account will be charged following the submission of your order.
7. RIGHT TO CANCEL You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within the 'cooling off period‛ of seven working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods, providing that the goods have not been opened or used. You must notify us of your cancellation in writing or in another durable medium to our contact address. Cancellation consequences: If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have cancelled the contract. We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense. Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation.
8. REFUNDS POLICY When you return goods to us during the cooling-off period we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day on which notice of your cancellation was given. We will refund the price of the goods in full, providing the goods have not been opened or used. However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
If you are not satisfied with a product for any reason e.g. if it is not what you ordered, it is damaged or defective, or we have delivered an incorrect quantity, please return the product to us. Once we have confirmed the product defect or other problem, we will: provide a full refund for any goods that are damaged or defective, if this is within a reasonable time following the sale; or at your option, repair or replace the goods at our cost (including the cost of postage), unless this would not be possible or would be disproportionately costly in the circumstances, in which case we will refund to you the amount paid for the goods in question. We will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund for defective goods. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used to pay for your purchase.
9. CANCELLATION BY US We reserve the right to cancel the order if, for example: we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered; we do not deliver to your area; or one or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers. If we do cancel your order we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit or debit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order.
10. TITLE AND RISK You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you and we have received clear funds in full payment for the goods. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
11. LIABILITY We are not responsible if you cannot access the site properly or at all because of any event outside our control, for example (without limitation) the performance of your or our ISP, your browser or the internet. This site relies in part on software to work. Whilst we will monitor the site, we cannot guarantee that the site or any individual feature of the site will be error free, available all the time and/or free from viruses. It is your responsibility to implement appropriate IT security safe- guards (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements as to the safety and reliability of content. Nothing in these terms will affect any liability we may have: (a) for fraudulent misrepresentation; (b) for death or personal injury arising from our negligence: (c) under Part I of the Consumer Protection Act 1987; (d) for breach of any condition as to title or quiet enjoyment of or in relation to any goods supplied by us; or (e) in relation to any other liability, including any liabilities under sale of goods or supply of services legislation, that may not by applicable law be excluded or limited.
12. EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL We will have no liability to you for any delay in delivering goods you have ordered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion.
13. INVALIDITY If any part of these terms is unenforceable, the enforceability of any other part of these terms will not be affected.
14. LAW AND JURISDICTION These terms are governed by English law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident in Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident in Scotland you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
15. NOTICES All notices you send us must be sent to the contact details on this site. We may give notice to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide to us when making a purchase. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail that the e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.